To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for an experienced Office Support/Administrator role based within Maynooth, Co Kildare on a part time basis.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail to areas and staff within the department and dispatch all outgoing mail
- Answer incoming calls to the main office switchboard
- Attend to all visitors on arrival to the office
- Support all aspect of the accounts payable / accounts receivable processes
- Log Customer invoices on to the system, follow up on all queries/PO issues as necessary
- Manage office stock and all non-stock procurement
- Support data entry, maintaining and updating databases and generating detailed reports for the senior management team on a weekly or daily basis
- Support the management and maintenance of the facilities within the office
- Manage the mobile phone corporate account and other accounts as necessary
- Manage and track deliveries to the office, incoming and outgoing
- Organise and arrange all corporate and social events
- Provide administrative support to the service and business support teams on a regular basis
- Arrange meetings; booking rooms and planning refreshments when necessary
- Support the booking of travel, transport and accommodation when necessary
- Ability to prioritise workload
- A good working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- To be organised and have good attention to detail
- Experience of a similar administrative role in an office environment
- Trustworthy and capable of confidentiality
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to learn, adapt and take ownership of tasks as assigned
- Own transport and car (office is not accessible via public transport)
- Previous accounts payable experience (desirable)
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.