To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an experienced Office Administrator who can speak Japanese to be based within Dublin, Ireland.
- Support of Japanese translation
- Support communications within the office based and Japanese teams
- Support translation of technical and business documents from Japanese to English and vice versa
- Support communication with customers in Japan
- Support monthly calls with Japanese management and sales team
- Support translation of corporate and sales material
- Support communications with key suppliers in Japan
- General office administration and GA support
- Answer phone and deal with inquiries, couriers, visitors, contractors
- Manage customers attending for technical training
- Support travel bookings and visa applications for team
- Filing, forwarding expenses, meeting preparation and set up
- Potentially train to support sales and service administrator
- Japanese speaker with fluency in English
- Experience in office administration
- Standard computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in translation would be an advantage
- Ability to travel to Japan or Korea for periods of up to 2 weeks is essential
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.