Clean Room Technician – Fremont, California
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for a Clean Room Technician role in Fremont, California.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Moving material in and out of the wetlab
- Processing material in a chemical/machining environment
- Lifting up to 30lbs regularly, 50lbs occasionally
- Strict adherence to processing guidelines and safety protocol
- Report out of activities in Word or Excel
- Strong work ethic
- Quick learner
- Positive attitude
- Flexible scheduling
- Ability to be on your feet at least 10 hours per day
- Comfortable in a noisy environment
- Experience or familiarity with metal plating/finishing/stripping a plus
- Experience or familiarity with anodizing process a plus
- Experience or familiarity with quartz/silicon carbide/graphite manufacturing a plus
- Experience or familiarity with semiconductor environment
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Must be able to work nights, weekends or compressed shift, subject to change
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 30-50 pounds without assistance and be able to bend into machinery without restrictions is required. May require frequent bending, stooping, kneeling, twisting and occasionally working in unusual positions using full body mobility.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Streamlines onboarding and continued support with training
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7