Job code: 604
To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix Semiconductor is seeking an outstanding individual for an Electro-Mechanical Equipment Installation Technician.
Work as a Field Service Technician performing installation and startup of factory process equipment.
- Install and commission equipment such as Chillers & Vacuum Pumps
- Program controllers such as sensors, motor controllers, and similar automated machinery
- Read and understand industrial blueprints to determine placement and connection to the factory
- Perform Safety inspection and sign-offs
- Good problem solving and critical thinking ability
- Ability to develop working relationships with other people and work in a team
- Multitasking and ability to use various hand tools and measurement equipment is mandatory
- Good verbal and written communication skills are also a must
- Must be flexible, a self-starter and able to achieve desired results in a dynamic team environment
- Day and Night Shifts available
- Some, if not all, tasks performed require repetitive motion to an extent
- Some of the work involves wearing safety equipment including but not limited to hard hats, safety glasses, fall protection harnesses, and steel toe boots. Boots must be worn the entire shift
Candidate must meet either experience or education requirement:
- AA degree in Electronics, HVAC, or BMET is required
- Semiconductor cleanroom experience is a plus
- Experience in Automotive troubleshooting is a plus
- Experience programming automated machinery, DOS, Linux, etc. is an advantage
- Industrial construction experience such as HVAC, or Electrical with heavy troubleshooting
- Professional, Dependable, and Reliable
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a production environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 50 pounds is required. May require repetitive bending/stooping/crawling/climbing.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Microchip Device Manufacturers and Equipment Brokers in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix Semiconductor
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Streamlined onboarding and continued support with training
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7