To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for a Electro-Mechanical Technician Role based within Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania.
- High School Diploma- Math Skills required
- Ability to carry out basic assemblies per instructions
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, specifications and work instructions
- Perform a wide variety of electrical and mechanical testing and calibrations and fluency with the appropriate tools, such as a multimeter
- Ability to setup and use required equipment (such as electric screwdriver and o- ring pliers)
- Ability to assemble a variety of electro/mechanical, complex configured products
- Ability to thread pipe and bend pipe required
- Experience with compression fittings and Swagelock and CGA required
- Troubleshooting experience required including testing for opens and contacts
- Able to develop assembly and test procedures that may be required to meet standards
- Ability to create documentation of processes and procedures
- Train others as required
- Related technical training or experience required
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Streamlines onboarding and continued support with training
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7