To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for an Electronics Technician role based within Chandler, Arizona.
The successful candidate will provide electro-mechanical technical support at our customer site, and provide a level of customer service excellence, by closely working with customer. You will be responsible for maintaining pumps and abatement systems within a semiconductor sub-fab and support the customer team to adequately raise their maintenance plan in order to ensure optimum uptime of the customer equipment on site.
- An understanding of Sub Fab and Wafer fab operations and equipment maintenance.
- Experienced in an engineering service environment, preferably chemical, vacuum or semiconductor.
- Flexible with ability to adapt to and work effectively / safely within a variety of situations, and with various individuals or groups.
- Adheres to operating practices and principles.
- Microsoft Office experience as well as strong and effective written and verbal communication skills. You must also have strong technical communication skills.
- Self-motivated team player able to manage own time effectively.
- Proven track record in service activity including safety and operational responsibilities.
- Must be able to work compressed shift – need to be flexible to work either days or nights.
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Streamlines onboarding and continued support with training
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7