To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for an experienced Electro-Mechanical Equipment Technician role based within Hillsboro, Oregon.
Pay Rate: $17/hr
Work as a Field Service Technician performing installation and/or sustaining maintenance on factory process equipment.
- Install and/or maintain equipment such as Chillers and Vacuum Pumps
- Program controllers such as sensors, motor controllers and similar automated machinery
- Read and understand industrial blueprints to determine placement and connection to the factory
- Perform Safety inspection and sign-offs
- Good problem solving and critical thinking ability
- Ability to develop working relationships with other people and work in a team
- Multitasking and ability to use various hand tools and measurement equipment is mandatory
- Good verbal and written communication skills are also a must
- Must be flexible, a self-starter and able to achieve desired results in a dynamic team environment
- Day and night shift available
- Some, if not all, tasks performed require repetitive motion to an extent
- Some of the work involves wearing safety equipment including but not limited to hard hats, safety glasses, fall protection harnesses and steel toe boots. Boots must be worn the entire shift
Candidate must meet either experience or education requirement:
- AA degree in Electronics, HVAC or BMET is required
- Semiconductor cleanroom experience is a plus
- Experience in automotive troubleshooting is a plus
- Experience programming automated machinery, DOS, Linux etc is an advantage
- Industrial construction experience such as HVAC or Electrical with heavy troubleshooting is a plus
- Professional, dependable and reliable
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Streamlines onboarding and continued support with training
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7