Job Code: 496
Entry Level Equipment Technician
Location: Leixlip, Ireland
To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for an Entry Level Equipment Technician role.
- Performs on-site service and repair of semiconductor processing equipment
- Maintains records and reports as required
- Coordinates activities with peers, supervisor(s) and customers to minimize equipment downtime and interruptions
- Orders and installs parts
- Perform upgrades and modifications to equipment as needed
- Remain current on equipment/tools through appropriate training, manuals, factory periodicals, and other relevant materials
- Incumbents are responsible for the upkeep, maintenance and security of company property including vehicles, tools, etc.
- No previous experience in maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of capital equipment required however a solid Mechanical aptitude is required as well as an ability to use appropriate tools
- Requirement to adhere to strict safety procedures and protocols
- Desired Soft Skills
- Ability to follow procedures
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Willingness to learn
- Strong work ethic
- Good communication skills; verbal & written
- Reliable, on time, positive attitude, work well with others
- Takes initiative and is a team player
Physical Requirements Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to factory, training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.