To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding Technician to support Wet Etch equipment based within Chandler, Arizona.
- Daily tool preventative maintenance (PM) including wipedowns, gauge logging and general inspections
- Pre-PM tool setup/staging to support maintenance activities
- High purity water and chemical filter changes
- Area cleanup following PMs, including proper waste handling and disposal
- Workplace Organization (WPO) audits and return of materials to proper locations
- Sub fab PMs to ensure no safety or quality issues exist and to document tool readings
- Acid buddy responsibilities
- Assist with parts retrieval from pass through
- Tool alarm monitoring and escalation to engineering for resolution
- Brush checks and some sub-assembly rebuilds
- Safety budding during chemical moves and pours
- Previous preventative maintenance experience preferred
- Previous fab experience desirable but not essential
- Must hold high school diploma or GED equivalent required, some college or any trade school preferred
- Basic maths skills are essential
- Must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills is essential
- Must be a self-starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities
- Ability to work around chemicals and wear PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Open to supporting night shift
- Willing to work compress work week hours (week 1: 4 days/12 hours, week 2: 3 days/12 hours)
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7