To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix Semiconductor is seeking an outstanding individual for an Entry Level Preventative Maintenance Technician role based within Chandler, Arizona.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Mechanical adjustment and Lubrication of wheels and bearings
- Replacement of wear items such as bearings, belts, wheels, and other parts according to a procedure
- Belt tension adjustment
- Teaches pickup and drop off positions of robot car and gripper
- Ensures smooth operation of robot on track
- Performs cleaning and basic maintenance
- Some of the work is on a ladder up to 16-feet high
- Must be able to properly set up, climb, and carry a ladder
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Basic mechanical experience and aptitude are desired
- Excellent customer skills are required
- An ability to use appropriate tools is required
- Ability to follow procedures and instructions is required
- Previous experience working on vehicles such as performing oil changes or mounting tires is a plus
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Streamlined onboarding and continued support with training
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7