We're looking for experienced Technicians (Acid Buddies) to support the Wet Etch equipment team in Hillsboro, Oregon.
- Helping other technicians work safely around chemicals
- Work Place Organization (WPO) – Putting things away and making sure tools are in the right places and the area is clean after Preventative Maintenance (PM) activities by the team.
- General assistance to the Technicians performing PMs.
- Pre-PM tool setup/staging - This includes fetching parts and materials needed to do the PMs.
- Ability to work around chemicals and wear PPE (Acid gear)
- Open to supporting night shift
- Willing to work compress work week hours (week 1: 4 days/12 hours, week 2: 3 days/12 hours)
- Previous fab experience desirable but not essential
- Must hold high school diploma or GED equivalent required, some college or any trade school preferred
- Basic maths and computer skills are essential
- Must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7