To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for an Entry Level Preventative Maintenance Technician role based within Leixlip, Ireland.
- Experience in a technical environment with mechanical or electrical aptitude
- Ability to effectively use hand tools, torque wrenches and measurement gauges
- Prior industrial, construction coordination or tool installation experience is required
- Well-developed technical communication skills, as well as strong and effective written and verbal communication skills
- PC literate
- Leaving certification qualification
- Ability to understand customer process and assume responsibility for customer satisfaction
- Must be able to work compressed shifts
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.