To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an Entry Level Manufacturing Technician for a role based within Chandler, Arizona. This is a 6 month contract.
- Helping other technicians move equipment and load it onto racks
- General assistance to the Technicians performing equipment installations
- Equipment and Parts setup/staging to perform installations
- May include training on how to connect the equipment to the facilities
- May include moving general equipment, cleaning up after installation work
- May include assembly of items such as chairs, carts, cabinets, racking etc
- Candidate must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail in must
- Previous fab experience desired but not required
- Ability to walk long distances and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to bed, stoop, or climb a ladder and perform tasks while doing so
- Ability to lift 50lbs on a regular basis
- Ability and willingness to wear daily a clean room ‘bunny’ suit
- Ability and willingness to wear occasionally acid gear including gloves, aprons, face shield, goggles etc
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Streamlines onboarding and continued support with training
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7