To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix Semiconductor is seeking an outstanding individual for an experienced Etch Equipment Engineering role based in Bloomington, Minnesota.
- Relevant degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 10+ years of experience maintaining and troubleshooting semiconductor fab equipment
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Highly energetic and self motivated
- Demonstrated ability to meet commitments and deliver results
- Ability to manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously and shift priorities to meet business needs
- Experience with application of structured problem solving methodology
- Experience with Design of Experiments
- High level of understanding of equipment component behavior
- High Level of leadership skills in attacking day to day manufacturing Issues
- Knowledge of safety standards
- Ability to capture and document key learning on repair procedures
- Experience with automated fault detection and control systems (FDC)
- Strong SPC knowledge
- Provide technical leadership in troubleshooting
- Metal Etch, Wet Etch, and West Cleans Wafer Fab Equipment
- Including: Lam 9600, 2300 and Versys, Akrion Wet Benches, SEZ Backside and Frontside Cleans Tools, Davinci Frontside DPS+ Clean Tools and Semitool Backend Solvent Clean Tools
- Liaise between Etch Module Process Engineering ad Equipment Maintenance Technicians to determine root cause of equipment failures, implement solutions, and eliminate chronic and long-term down events
- Work with tool vendors, Etch Module Process Engineers and Equipment Maintenance Technicians on tool improvement and cost savings projects
- Evaluate effectiveness of PMs and provide input on improvements
- Determine proper stocking level for spare parts
- Work with Etch Module Process Engineering and Equipment Maintenance Technicians on error reduction and continuous improvements to drive toolsets to meet availability goals, improve tool matching and improve defect and yield performance
Job duties are often performed in confined area in a clean room environment, in
awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- If travel is required, everything is covered, including airfare, hotel, car, gas, laundry, phone and daily per diem
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7
- Pay is DOE, commiserate with experience