The Equipment Technician will be responsible for supporting Wafer Stocker equipment installations used in the manufacturing of semiconductor devices. This position requires extreme attention to detail and consistency in the work done. This is for a 6 month contract that could go on longer if required, based in Hillsboro.
Technician Skill Level
- 2+ years’ work experience in Semiconductor clean room; or work experience in technical environment.
- Trade or Cert / Diploma qualified with a focus on general Electro/Mechanical experience.
- Has experience with assembly and hand tools.
- Equipment assembly or installation is a plus.
- Demonstrates compliance to procedures.
- Demonstrates aptitude to learn fast.
- Ability to learn repeatable tasks using customer SOP.
- Previous Fab experience is required
As directed by shift priorities, Technicians will be responsible for the timely and efficient completion of Stocker Installation. The basic expectations are:
- Align to daily priorities Supervisor/Lead.
- The work is completed as per spec with no variance.
- Learn new skills quickly.
- In cleanroom wearing a full bunny suit.
- Mon-Fri 06:00 to 4:30 PM, 10 Hour-days, 50 hours a week.
- Hands-on, semi-heavy mechanical assembly and electrical work.
- Some programming of robot (teaching points).
- Some work will be done on a ladder.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Microchip Device Manufacturers and Equipment Brokers in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Streamlines on boarding and continued support with training
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7