Retronix is looking for AMAT experienced Level 1 and Level 2 technicians to assist in installations and startups on all models and processes of AMAT CVD, ALD, EPI, PVD, Etch, and CMP tools. If you have AMAT training and/or experience on P5000, Centura, Endura, Producer, Vantage Mirra, and Reflexion tools, you are an ideal candidate for this position.
Candidates with Maintenance and Field Service experience on other tool types may also be considered.
Some positions are local in several locations, such as Arizona, and Oregon, and some positions require up to 90% travel, both domestic and international.
These positions offer minimal to no training. People without experience at any maintenance level on these machines need not apply.
- Professional Appearance and Demeanor
- Good problem solving and critical thinking ability
- Ability to develop working relationships with other people and work in a team
- Multitasking and ability to use various tools and measurement equipment is mandatory
- Good verbal and written communication skills are also a must
- Must be flexible, a self-starter and able to achieve desired results in a dynamic team environment
- Follow detailed procedures to the letter when performing tasks
- Use measurement tools such as
- Torque screwdrivers
- Pressure and Vacuum transducers
- Automated test equipment
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings
- Ability to use the tools listed above
- At least five years’ maintenance and repair of the machines listed above.
- An Associate Degree in a technical capacity such as HVAC, Mechanical, Plumbing, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, fields or BMET is a plus but not required
- Military Technical School is also a plus
- Computer literacy (MS Office, etc.)
- Some, if not all, tasks performed require repetitive motion to an extent
- Some of the work involves wearing safety equipment including but not limited safety glasses and PPE.
- Work is performed in a Clean room environment, Subfab, and Loading Dock
- Work may be performed at a seated or standing position
- Must be able to lift and maneuver devices weighing up to 25 lbs at arm’s length
- Multiple Shift types are in effect
- Overtime is sometimes required
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Microchip Device Manufacturers and Equipment Brokers in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Streamlined onboarding and continued support with training
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7