To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for an experienced CMP Equipment Technician based in Hillsboro, Oregon.
The CMP Equipment technician will be responsible for supporting Chemical Mechanical Planarization equipment used in the manufacturing of semiconductor devices. This position requires extreme attention to detail and consistency in the work done.
- Professional Appearance and Demeanor
- Good problem solving and critical thinking ability
- Ability to develop working relationships with other people and work in a team
- Multitasking and ability to use various tools and measurement equipment is mandatory
- Good verbal and written communication skills are also a must
- Must be flexible, a self-starter and able to achieve desired results in a dynamic team environment
- Follow detailed procedures to the letter when performing tasks
- Perform maintenance on equipment and supporting test machinery
- Use measurement tools such as
- Torque screwdrivers
- Pressure and Vacuum transducers
- Automated test equipment
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings
- Ability to use the tools listed above or need minimal training to do so
- Willingness to follow procedures to the letter
- At least three years’ experience with CMP tools or similar machinery
- An Associate’s degree in a technical capacity such as HVAC, Mechanical, Plumbing, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, fields or BMET is a plus but not required
- Computer literacy (MS Office, etc.)
- Prior OEM (vendor) training is a plus
- Past experience with CMP Head Rebuild is a plus, regardless of OEM
- Ability to lead and train a team
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Some, if not all, tasks performed require repetitive motion to an extent
- Some of the work involves wearing safety equipment including but not limited safety glasses and PPE.
- Work is performed in a Clean room environment
- Work may be performed at a seated or standing position
- Operation of automated test machinery is required
- Must be able to lift and maneuver devices weighing up to 25 lbs at arm’s length
- Shifts are 12 hours, on a compressed work week lasting 3-4 days alternating.
- Days 7am-7pm
- Nights 7pm-7am
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Microchip Device Manufacturers and Equipment Brokers in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks