To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for an experienced L3 Equipment Engineer role based within Rio Rancho, New Mexico. This is a great long-term opportunity with openings lasting up to 12 months with the possibility of going permanent with the client on completion of the project.
We are looking to hear from candidates who have previous experience in maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of semiconductor capital equipment specifically within CVD, CMP, Dry Etch, Diffusion or PVD.
*Immediate starts available*
- Performs on-site service and repair of semiconductor processing equipment
- Troubleshoots equipment problems
- Develop tool specifications and procedures
- Support tool install related tasks
- Ability to train technicians
- Maintains records and reports as required
- Coordinates preventative maintenance activities with peers, supervisor(s) and customers to minimize equipment downtime and interruptions
- Orders and installs parts
- Responds to emergency service calls as required
- Instructs customer operating technicians on system operation and maintenance
- Perform upgrades and modifications to equipment as needed
- Remain current on equipment/tools through appropriate training, manuals, factory periodicals, and other relevant materials
- Incumbents are responsible for the upkeep, maintenance and security of company property including vehicles, tools, etc.
- Associates degree in electronics, engineering, or other applicable field of study; Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology preferred
- 5+ year previous experience in maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of semiconductor capital equipment specifically within:
- PVD (Applied Materials Endura)
- CVD (Applied Materials Producer and Celera, LAM Vector TEOS)
- Dry Etch (LAM, TEL or Applied Materials)
- CMP (Applied Materials or Ebara)
- Wet Etch (Screen SU-3200 Single Wafer Cleaner)
- Metrology (KLA e-beam)
- Litho (TEL tracks and ASML 193 nm immersion)
- Certified on OEM toolset
- Excellent customer interface skills are required
- Mechanical aptitude is required as well as an ability to use appropriate tools
- Thorough understanding of technical issues involving the maintenance, repair and/or installation of company equipment and company procedures are required
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Streamlines onboarding and continued support with training
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7