To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding C2 Engineer (Speed, Sequel, Altus) to support a number of our customers throughout Europe. This is a 12-month project which will involve travelling to various locations throughout Europe. The successful candidate can be based anywhere in Europe and will be required to start mid-June.
- Previously worked on installing LAM Vector tool while actively responding to FAB issues with limited support or assistance
- Performs on-site service and repair of semiconductor processing equipment
- Ability to effectively use hand tools, multimeters, scopes and read/interpret engineering drawings
- Coordinates activities with peers, supervisor(s) and customers to minimize equipment downtime and interruptions
- Well-developed technical communication skills, as well as strong and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand customer process and assume responsibility for customer satisfaction
- Remain current on equipment/tools through appropriate training, manuals, factory periodicals, and other relevant materials
- Flexibility to work on shifts, over time, standby, on call, holidays etc when required
- Travel is required
- Associates degree in electronics, engineering, or other applicable field of study; Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology preferred
- 3+ year previous experience in maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of semiconductor capital equipment
- Must have LAM C2 Experience
- Excellent customer interface skills are required
- Mechanical aptitude is required as well as an ability to use appropriate tools
- Thorough understanding of technical issues involving the maintenance, repair and/or installation of company equipment and company procedures are required
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.