To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for an experienced Facilities Maintenance Technician role based within Billerica, Maine.
- Performs various skilled and semi-skilled tasks to maintain facilities operation
- Maintain the mechanical, electrical and supporting equipment as well as the appearances of the facilities.
- Assists with scheduling and overseeing the work performed by various contractors to ensure they use safe practices and do quality work
- Works with manufacturing/process engineering in the installation/decommission of process equipment
- Works from blueprints, drawings or rough sketches and innovates solutions as needed
- Ability to document processes and write procedures and meet timelines
- Associates degree in Electronics, Engineering or other applicable field of study
- Electrical and Mechanical Facility equipment, semiconductor equipment installation background highly desired
- 5+ years’ experience in related field
- Ability to drive quality results in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Strong mechanical background, hazardous chemical background, strong team skills
- Experience on following systems: HVAC, Water Purification, Gas Distribution, Chemical Distribution, Waste Treatment, Batement Dosing System, pumps and chillers
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Streamlines onboarding and continued support with training
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7