Are you handy with hand tools and know your way around a cleanroom? Do you have a strong knowledge of electrical and plumbing repair of equipment? Consider a role as a Facilities Maintenance Technician in Carrollton, TX.
Working under the supervision of the plant manager, you'll be tasked with the daily inspection, reporting, and preventative maintenance of production equipment and plant facilities. You will also maintain a spare parts and supplies inventory and carry out shipping and receiving duties when necessary. Additional responsibilities include:
- The deliver of parts to local and out-of-town customer locations.
- Facilities maintenance including; electrical, plumbing, and/or painting/drywall repair.
- Facility housekeeping including; trash collection and removal, cleaning floors, stocking restrooms of paper and/or soap supplies as well as some additional outdoor maintenance duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and light repair of facilities and equipment as well as a demonstrable ability to recognize safety hazards while pursuing appropriate action.
- IC, Fab, relevant trade school, and/or military experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Strong knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and light repair of equipment and facilities is essential.
- Ability to perform inspections and maintenance of production equipment.
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 60 pounds.
- An understanding of Class 100 and Class 10 cleanroom protocols.
- Basic understanding of chemical use and hazards.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- High school diploma / GED or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license.
Sound like your kind of role? Send an updated copy of your resume by email for immediate consideration.?
Why work with Retronix?Semiconductor??
? Working with us is your gateway to a career to the world's most advanced manufacturing sites. In addition to helping you gain valuable and transferable work experience, we also offer; great pay and employee benefits, dedicated on-the-job support, as well as the potential for long-term positions.?When you work with?us?you will get:?
- $20+/hr DOE
- A-shift; front half day
- Medical, dental, and vision healthcare plans
- Fully covered life insurance
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- On-the-job training and support