To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for a Factory Equipment Installation Support Technician based within Chandler, Arizona. There are various levels of positions available depending on experience.
These positions have an immediate start date.
Be a part of a small team of people supporting various people on tasks required to install new factory manufacturing machinery. This includes:
- The ability to learn to read and understand industrial blueprints
- Assist with inventory & relocating parts kits and machinery into the factory
- Inspecting construction activities and reporting progress
- Construction experience
- Good problem solving and critical thinking ability
- Multitasking and ability to learn to use various hand tools and measurement equipment is mandatory
- Good verbal and written communication skills are also a must
- Must be flexible, a self-starter and able to achieve desired results in a dynamic team environment
- Technicians work 10 hour shifts, four days a week and spend the majority of their time standing to perform the work
- Some, if not all, tasks performed require repetitive motion to an extent
- Technicians are gowned in a gore jumpsuit that covers them from head to toe as they perform some of their work duties
- Much of the work involves wearing safety equipment including but not limited to hard hats, safety glasses, fall protection harnesses, and steel toe boots. Boots must be worn the entire shift
- Some work is performed while kneeling, bending, or standing on a ladder or catwalk
Candidate must meet either experience or education requirement:
- 1+ years full-time work experience in a related field or in a construction trade
- Minimum of a HS diploma or GED equivalent and some prior hands-on experience in an industrial capacity
- Semiconductor cleanroom experience is a plus
- Industrial construction experience such as HVAC, Electrical, or Pipework is a plus
- Dependable and Reliable
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a production environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 50 pounds is required. May require repetitive bending/stooping/crawling/climbing.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Microchip Device Manufacturers and Equipment Brokers in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Streamlines onboarding and continued support with training
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7