To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for an experienced Field Service Technician based within Agrate Brianza, Italy.
- Technician will provide mechanical support at our customer site, and provide a level of customer service excellence by closely working with customer
- Support the installation of vacuum and abatement equipment onsite at customer premises and provide adequate response in line with agreed terms
- Performs on-site mechanical installation of vacuum and abatement equipment
- Maintains records and reports as required
- Coordinates activities with peers, supervisor(s) and customers to minimise schedule delays and interruptions
- Report in a timely manner on all activities supported and work with the team to optimize equipment reliability and cost of ownership performance.
Knowledge, Skills, Capabilities, Experience Required:
- Proven track record in service/maintenance activity including safety related considerations.
- A solid mechanical aptitude is required
- Knowledge of Edwards’ products and services is preferred
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and used hand tools proficiently
- Self-motivated team player able to manage own time effectively
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to interface positively with the customer
- Flexible with ability to adapt to and work effectively / safely within a variety of situations, and with various individuals or groups
- PC skills to enable equipment and service management systems to be scheduled, interrogated and updated, and to produce concise reports
- Intermediate English language capabilities are essential
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to factory, training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.