To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for a Fab Foreman role based in Chandler, Arizona.
Fab Foreman is responsible for providing job site supervision of installation resources to complete installation and upgrade of AMHS equipment in a timely manner. Fab Foreman is also responsible for meeting install schedule by coordinating and planning the daily installation work. This position requires to perform all Fab Foreman functions in the safest, highest quality and most cost-efficient manner possible. Fab Foreman must follow designated installation procedures and safety guidelines established for work areas.
· Supervise and oversee all installation resources and assure quality control
· Support Project Manager and/or Site Manager in the project planning activities including installation schedule, manpower plans and budget control
· Provide installation progress reports to Project Manager pertaining to quality checklists, redline drawings, schedule tracking and resources issues and ensure the job is completed on time
· Create redline drawings generated from the installation process and ensure any changes are submitted to Project Manager
· Follow all safety and protocol guidelines and report unsafe conditions
· Prepare for paperwork including Pre-Task Plans prior to work
· Read mechanical and electrical drawings
· Communicate work expectations with Project Manager and co-workers on a daily basis and interact with customer regularly
Position Requirements and Abilities:
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
· Must be available to travel as needed and be available for specific emergency call-in work
· Possess strong oral and written communication kills
· Must be able to work under pressure of customer and Project Manager(s) and complete tasks under tight time frame
· Must be able to work overtime, weekends and holidays
· Required to follow and understand work rules, procedures, and safety guidelines
· Required to travel as often needed (Domestic and International)
· Must always conform to customer’s safety and cleanliness policies to maintain a safe and clean work environment
· Required to wear a cleanroom uniform and Personal Protective Equipment and work at height and in confined space. Will work in office and FAB settings
Knowledge and Skills:
· High School Diploma / Associate Degree in Technical (Mechanical or Electrical) field is a plus
· Technical Certificate is a plus
· Basic understanding of mechanical and electrical knowledge
· Hex to decimal, binary to decimal conversion
· Drawing reading and understanding of schematics
· Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Project)
· Windows OS
· Minimum 5 - 8 years of technical (mechanical or electrical) experiences
· Semiconductor experiences (preferred)
· Working with diversity
· Use of mechanical tools
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Microchip Device Manufacturers and Equipment Brokers in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Streamlines on boarding and continued support with training
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7