To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix have a requirement for an experienced AMAT Centura Nitride Technician that has extensive experience performing PMs. This role is based within Burlington, Vermont.
- Previous experience performing PMs and training others
- Ability to effectively use hand tools, meters, scopes and other pertinent specialized equipment
- Well-developed technical communication skills as well as strong and effective written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to strictly follow all SOPs
- Ability to understand customer process and assume responsibility for customer satisfaction
- Good problem-solving ability
- Good customer service skills
- Flexibility to work on shifts, over time, standby, on call, holidays etc when required
- Ability to travel
- Basic computers skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Streamlines onboarding and continued support with training
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7