Are you an experienced FSE with a strong proficiency of 300mm LAM Gamma toolsets? If you’re also a team player keen on furthering your career in the semiconductor manufacturing industry, consider joining Retronix Semiconductor as an experienced Field Service Engineer in Israel. Successful candidates will be offered a paid car, accommodation, and reimbursement of daily expenses.
Working with 300mm Gamma toolsets, the FSE will be responsible for the following:
- Performing standard work and preventive maintenance activities for 300mm LAM Gamma toolsets
- Working on Tier 0, 1, 2, and SL1 installation activities
- Completing all required reporting and documentation
- Performing all activities in a safe and responsible manner; following all health, safety, environmental, and security procedures and requirements
- Actively participating in continuous improvement processes, learning, and skills development
Successful candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Equipment or process maintenance experience in a semiconductor manufacturing environment is preferred
- Previous experience working on LAM Gamma / RCL equipment
- Working knowledge of Statistical Process Control methodologies & systems
- Ability to operate computer and system interface programs to ensure appropriate computing and analysis of production information
- Strong collaborative and communication skills
- Ability to work well with a global team and train new team members as needed
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Working with us is your gateway to a career to the world's most advanced manufacturing sites. In addition to helping you gain valuable and transferable work experience, we also offer; great pay and employee benefits, dedicated on-the-job support, as well as the potential for long-term positions. Paid accommodation, car, and daily expenses are included as part of your job package.