System: Speedfam Auriga
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Nigh Shift F-M
To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for an experienced Field Service Engineer role based within Newport Beach, CA.
Preventive maintenance and sustaining expertise in the following areas:
- Robot and Wafer handling Alignment and Troubleshooting
- BAM Network Troubleshooting
- CMP Process troubleshooting,
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Ability to operate independently as a lead troubleshooter
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- If travel is required, everything is covered, including airfare, hotel, car, gas, laundry, phone and excellent per diem
- Streamlines onboarding and continued support with training
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7