Location: Fishkill, NY
Retronix Semiconductor have a requirement for a Maintenance Technician.
- Previous Semiconductor experience required
- Ability to perform routine installations and preventive maintenance
- Ability to effectively diagnose and troubleshoot electromechanical issues
- Ability to routinely lift, pull or push objects of up to 50 pounds
- Ability to effectively use hand tools and other basic equipment required
- Ability to follow procedures and document all work as required
- Ability to read electrical schematics and blueprints
- Willingness to adhere to safety procedures and report unsafe conditions
- Flexible, detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Good customer service skills
- Takes initiative and is a team player
- Ability to travel as needed both domestically and internationally
- Must have valid driver's license and passport or ability to obtain a passport
- Associates degree completed or in process in a related field preferred
- Technical school or military experience a plus
- Good PC skills (MS Office, Excel, Windows)
- Minimum of 4 years of technical experience in the semiconductor industry or equivalent combined experience and education.
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Physical Requirements: Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing.
About the location - Fishkill, NY
Fishkill is a village within the town of Fishkill in Dutchess County, New York, United States. Fishkill is the site of Camp Mariah, a camp that enables inner-city youth to embrace the arts, and introduces them to career opportunities. The Town of Fishkill maintains a Town Recreation Center and is close to several areas for biking, hiking, fishing and boating including the Hudson River, Breakneck Ridge, Sugarloaf Mountain and Mt. Beacon. The Town of Fishkill benefits from its proximity to "roads, river and rail.
For more information on the location, please click on the link below