To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for a Field Service Engineer based within Chandler, Arizona.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 5 – 10 years of work experience in Semiconductor cleanroom and 5- 10 years of experience working with suppliers and construction contractors in a semiconductor environment
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills, strong mechanical aptitude, good problem solver, able to multitask and have the ability to use various hand tools and test equipment
- Candidate must be flexible, a self-starter and able to achieve desired results in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to safely perform work activities in support of Semiconductor Manufacturing equipment installations and equipment removal
Equipment installations activities to include:
- Safety mindset, design and layout competency , trade collaboration, tool progress inspections maintaining copy exactly, Safety Level 1/2/3 sign-offs, supplier coordination, troubleshoot equipment start up issues, and equipment inventory with material management. Equipment removal activities (demo) to include: safety mindset, coordination with suppliers and trade contractors to de-install complex process tools to meet project milestones, development of demo checklists, harvest parts recovery to Intel defined BOM, and coordinate disassembly of process equipment as needed
The successful candidate will be required to follow the role model CoHE and LOTO related to job scope, work 10 hour shifts four days a week, and spend the majority of their time working within multiple buildings.
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Streamlines onboarding and continued support with training
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7