To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for an experienced Implant Service Center Technician role based within Chandler, Arizona.
- Performs functions associated with cleaning sub-components machinery which includes breaking down, cleaning, blasting, scrubbing and rebuilding these sub-components
- Test and quality check the components to insure all parts are ready to install on the machine
- With training we will provide, troubleshoot components using various test equipment (DVM, Hipot meter) available schematics and technical data
- Operate high pressure wet slurry blaster as well as hand scrub parts with multitude of different chemicals
- Perform preventive maintenance on lab machines
- Order spare parts and complete tracking cost sheets
- Previous maintenance experience is essential; mechanical and electrical knowledge is a must
- Vacuum knowledge is a plus but not required
- Comfortable working with multiple types of hand tools
- Must be a self-starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities
- Needs to be extremely detail orientated
- Be able to obtain and maintain all required safety certifications associated to the workplace including handling hazardous waste
- Complete nonstandard activities based on guidance from others
- Basic maths skills are required
- Candidates must be flexible and capable of multi-task operations and attention to detail is a must
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office excel, word and outlook
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Streamlines onboarding and continued support with training
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7