To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for a Maintenance Technician role based in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
Shifts are 10-hours per day, four days per week, Monday-Thursday or Tuesday-Friday. Duties include preventative maintenance on overhead robotic production lot carrier. This includes:
- Mechanical adjustment of wheels
- Lubrication of wheels
- Replacement of wear items such as bearings, belts, wheels, and other parts according to a procedure
- Belt tension adjustment
- Teaches pickup and drop off positions of robot car and gripper
- Ensures smooth operation of robot on track
- Ensures smooth transfer of production lot from car to production machinery at floor level
- Performs cleaning and basic maintenance PM’s to ensure unit operates cleanly and does not generate particles while in operation
- Some of the work is on a ladder up to 16-feet high
- Must be able to properly setup, climb, and carry a ladder
- Recent college graduates with an Associates degree in electronics, mechanics, HVAC, or BMET. Current students who are at least one year into their program who attend classes n the evening are welcome to apply
- 2+ year previous experience in maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of machinery
- Excellent customer interface skills are required
- Mechanical aptitude is required as well as an ability to use appropriate tools
- Thorough understanding of technical issues involving the maintenance, repair and/or installation of company equipment and company procedures are required
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Streamlined onboarding and continued support with training
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7