Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
To support our brand-new large-scale project, Retronix is seeking committed and hard-working individuals for a Manufacturing Supervisor role. This is a contract position beginning in January based in a state-of-the-art chip manufacturing facility in Aloha, Oregon. We will consider candidates from all management background, but the ideal candidate will come from a manufacturing/engineering background.
As this is a new opportunity, we have many shifts still available, so please get in quickly to secure your desired shift pattern:
Shift 4 ( FE Nights): Sun/Mon/Tue alternate Sat
Shift 6: (BE Nights): Wed/Thur/Fri alternate Sat
Shift 5: (FE Days): Sun/Mon/Tue alternate Wed
Shift 7: (BE Days): Thur/Fri/Sat alternate Wed
- Be responsible for planning, moving and tracking of production lots in the manufacturing area through operation of state-of-the-art Manufacturing Execution System
- Manage your respective shift Team of Production and Maintenance Technicians and liaise with the Shift Manager in terms of Factory requirements for changes in priorities on a shift by shift basis
- Maximize the deployment of your shift resources to meet the tool utilization requirements. This will entail close management of breaks and ensuring that all Technicians are carrying out their roles efficiently
- Responsible for follow up and investigation into any Safety and Quality issues that may arise in a timely manner
- Work with the Data Display Centre to manage the shift key indicators, allowing them to make tactical interventions throughout the shift to optimize performance
- Can work within a clean room environment
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity, and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to training facilities and customer locations may be required.
· Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
· Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
· Paid time off
· Bi-weekly paychecks
· Streamlined onboarding and continued support with training
· Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7
· Free coffee and fruit scheme during shift
Apply today and come and join our close knit, ever- growing team at Retronix!