As a result of continuing growth and upscaling ambitions during 2020, Retronix are seeking an outgoing and proactive Manufacturing Team Leader to support our operations in Oregon. This position reports to the Operations Manager and is a permanent opportunity.
In this position you will be responsible for the successful management of manufacturing technicians across our labor supply contracts within our customer site. You must have at least 2 years’ experience in a team lead role.
• Responsible for team headcount management, resource management, risk and issue management
• Take a hands-on approach, working closely with our clients and internal teams to guarantee success
• Manage/ coordinate team workloads
• Manage, develop and coach the group leads, ensuring they are performance managing their teams efficiently and effectively, in the following areas; safety, quality, productivity, continuous improvement, timekeeping, attendance and team building
• Responsible for ensuring the collection of data and generation of reports on volumetric data (KPI’s) for all contracts to assist in labor planning decisions
• Actively seek opportunities for continuous improvement in how labor supply contracts are managed, e.g. labor utilization, productivity increase, safety, quality and training
• Drive meetings to communicate progress to management team
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a team lead role
• Proven experience in managing a team within a fast pace, high-volume manufacturing or warehouse environment
• Solid background in day to day team management, resource management, issue/conflict resolution
• Experience in gathering and reporting data for SLA/KPI targets/metrics etc
• Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with different departments
• Exceptional proficiency of Office 365 tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)