Maintenance Technician, L2 – Co Kildare, Ireland
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for a Maintenance Technician role in Co Kildare, Ireland.
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance of equipment to ensure they operate within their required specification.
- Coach and train all L1 technicians on all aspects of the production process including use of equipment, following the correct mode of operation in place.
- Perform all Level 1 Technician responsibilities when required.
- Primary escalation point on shift when Shift Supervisor is not available.
- High level of safety awareness and adherence to prescribed safety/quality rules and regulations as well as other environmental policies and procedures such as clean room practices required.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment and to multitask.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and adjust to rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to produce results in a timely manner.
- Self-starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities.
- Computer systems: computer literacy, MS word, Excel, PPT, Email
- Previous maintenance experience, ideally in a semiconductor environment.
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 30-50 pounds without assistance and be able to bend into machinery without restrictions is required. May require frequent bending, stooping, kneeling, twisting and occasionally working in unusual positions using full body mobility.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.