To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for a Manufacturing Technician (General Labor) role based within Hillsboro, Oregon. The role will begin ASAP.
This is a contract position based in a state-of-the-art chip manufacturing facility in Hillsboro. You’ll gain valuable and transferable international work experience as a high-tech manufacturing technician, playing an integral part in contributing to the successful production of customer products.
In this role you will:
· Be responsible for planning, moving and tracking of production lots in the manufacturing area through operation of state-of-the-art Manufacturing Execution System
· Maintain records and reports as required
· Possess basic Maths skills
· Coordinate activities with peers, supervisor(s) to ensue continuous movement of production lots
· Maintain standards of conduct acceptable to both Retronix and customers to maintain credentials for being on customer site(s)
· Adhere to strict safety procedures and protocols
· High School Degree is necessary
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
· Mechanical and technical aptitude preferred
· Ability to follow procedures and pay attention to details
· Willingness to learn with good verbal and written communication skills
· Strong work ethic
· Reliable, on time, positive attitude, work well with others
· Takes initiative and is a team player
· Can lift/carry objects up to 35lbs
· Can bend/stoop/climb as needed
· Can work within a clean room environment
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
· Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
· Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
· Paid time off
· Bi-weekly paychecks
· Streamlined onboarding and continued support with training
· Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7