Are you looking for a new opportunity and interested in shipping and receiving or material handling jobs?
We are looking for material handlers to work in the shipping and receiving department of a high-tech production facility. We have multiple shifts available, including nights and weekends, and we offer competitive pay and benefits, including paid time off. If you are hard worker, detail oriented, can work in a fast-paced environment, and can lift up to 50 pounds, this opportunity may be a great fit for you.
- Receive and inspect incoming and/or outgoing customer parts
- Ensure proper packaging and compliance to customer requirements
- Receive incoming shipments and/or prepare outgoing shipments
- Generate appropriate documentation and labels
- Scan parts and ensure proper tracking of material movements.
- Coordinate shipments with appropriate shipping company
- Coordinate activities and communicate with other departments
- Shipping and receiving experience preferred; but not required
- High attention to detail
- Computer Proficient
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- High school diploma or GED; education verification will be required
- Ability to pass a 7-year criminal background check and drug screen
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Working with us is your gateway to a career to the world's most advanced manufacturing sites. In addition to helping you gain valuable and transferable work experience, we also offer; great pay and employee benefits, dedicated on-the-job support, as well as the potential for long-term positions. When you work with us you will get:
- Medical, dental, and vision healthcare plans
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- On-the-job training and support