To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for an experienced Materials Planner role based within Austin, Texas.
- Forecasting spare parts and materials to meet customer demands for the Clean Track Business Unit
- Coordinating activities between purchasing, warehouse operations, factory, and business unit management
- Determining efficient inventory levels based on estimated customer requirements, demand/supply variability to establish appropriate reorder/safety stock points
- Report status of materials inventory and other KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) as scheduled and making appropriate recommendations
- Coordinate/provide input for corporate requirements for budget and optimizations/buybacks
- Work activities are primarily performed in an office environment
- Occasional travel domestically and overseas may be required
- Strongly preferred minimum 3 years of previous materials and Spares planning experience needed
- Bachelor's degree in business management or other appropriate field of study or equivalent
- An additional 3 years of related work experience may be substituted
- Prior experience in a capital equipment company is preferred
- Incumbents must have good analytical skills, able to compute mathematical calculations, and be familiar with basic computer products such as Microsoft office products, Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- APICs certification is a plus
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Streamlines onboarding and continued support with training
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7