To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for a Parts Planning Administrator role based within Dublin for an ongoing temporary contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support in the following areas but not limited to:
- Assisting with warehouse queries, checking and liaising with our logistics company
- Raising PO’s for spare parts
- Invoicing checking against PO’s raised
- Weekly checks of stock alignment liaising with the logistics company with any queries
- Managing local supplies for spare parts
In addition, we are looking for an individual that:
- Is flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multitask on various platforms and projects
- Has the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Has good organisation skills
- Has the ability to work under pressure
- Has an exceptional attention to detail
- A willingness to further develop within the role
- A team player is essential
- Ability to problem solve
Essential Skills for this candidate are:
- Data entry
- Excel intermediate
Desirable skills/Experience for this candidate are:
- Data Manipulation
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.