To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for an experienced Implant Preventative Maintenance Technician role based within Dresden, Germany.
Be a member of the team tasked with the execution of the preventative maintenance (PM) of advanced multi-million-dollar equipment used to manufacture latest generation microchips for computer and mobile applications. This multi-faceted role will facilitate fluent, continuous operation and professional maintenance on behalf of the customer team.
- PM preparation: Organizing hand tools, support equipment and jigs organised at tool pre PM. Also move sub components from store window location/system to pm tools and return parts via store
- Basic Tool PM: Will be able to perform basic PM on Implanter tools with all proficiency needed to preform basic Tool PM in a quality / safety manner per customer specification
- Parts Tagging: Take parts from PM tool, tag and return according to customer protocols
- Audit Toolbox: Toolbox audits on each shift, ensuring all hand tools are available at point of use and closing gaps
- Support ad-hoc Engineering/manufacturing requests per pass downs needs
In this multi-faceted position, you will be working in a state of the art cleanroom production facility requiring adherence to all cleanroom and safety protocols.
- Safety Requirements for this assignment to include: steel toe boots (required to be worn in fab and subfab & warehouse (up to entire 12 hour shift); successful completion of CoHE & LOTO training
- Mechanical aptitude, good problem solving, multitasking and ability to use various hand tools and test equipment is mandatory
- Good verbal and written communication skills are also a must
- Must be flexible, a self-starter and able to achieve desired results in a dynamic team environment
- Some, if not all, tasks performed require repetitive motion to an extent
- Required qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent and 1 year prior production or trade experience or
- Degree in related field, including mechanical / electrical / semiconductor, etc. and/or strong military experience with some post-high school education (degree not required)
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.