Field Process Engineer - AMAT Centura DPS+ Metal Etch
To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking a Semiconductor Engineer with experience of Metal Etch processing on the 200mm AMAT Centura DPS+ tool. You could be an experienced Process Engineer or an Equipment Engineer with some Metal Etch process experience.
- Previously worked on process start-up of the 200mm AMAT Centura DPS+ Metal etch tool.
- Ability to understand customer process recipes and perform process matching activity between identical toolsets.
- Well-developed technical communication skills, as well as strong and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand customer process and assume responsibility for customer satisfaction
- Flexibility to work on shifts, over time, standby, on call, holidays etc., when required
- Basic computer skills
- Available to travel
Physical Requirements: Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- If travel is required, everything is covered, including airfare, hotel, car, gas, laundry, phone and excellent per diem
- Streamlined onboarding and continued support with training
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7