Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for an experienced Process Technician role based within Boise, Idaho.
- Perform XSEMs imaging analysis and maintains the SEM imaging equipment
- Conducts analysis of data collected from imaging mentioned above
- Perform technical tests and experiments for process engineering, including the set up and operation of process equipment
- Prepare records, charts, and graphs of test results
- Work closely with cross-functional engineering teams to troubleshoot process/integration problems
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- good written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-starting individual with strong technical and hands-on skills
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- High level of proficiency and extensive operating experience of SEMs desirable.
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to factory, training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Streamlines onboarding and continued support with training
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7