Develop your mechanical skills in a rewarding role in semiconductor manufacturing.
Do you have a mechanical aptitude and a go-getter attitude? Are you detail-oriented with a methodical approach to your work? Put your skills to use in a career as a production technician.
- Required to work in their assigned production area performing production processes following all company policies.
- Document part cleaning steps through the use of traveler documentation.
- Maintain production logs of critical process applications.
- Maintain cleanliness of the production area and facilities.
- Ensure proper operation and maintenance of production equipment. This includes daily operation, cleaning, and preventive maintenance.
- Comply with proper cleanroom activities and protocols.
- Occasional lifting of parts that may weigh up to 40 pounds.
- Hazardous material handling including training for emergency response techniques to manage neutralization, containment and removal of spills.
- Strict adherence to safety procedures, including use of personal protective equipment.
- Safe operation of equipment and safe handling of parts and chemicals used in the production environment.
- Identify problems in the production environment and bring them to a supervisor's immediate attention.
- Basic understanding of part tracking systems and ability to ensure proper labelling of parts.
- Perform daily calibrations of anodization meter and surface roughness meters.
- Mandatory employee health and safety training and compliance.
- Cleanroom experience a plus, but not required
- Military, academic, or civilian experience in chemical handling a plus, but not required
- Previous experience in maintenance preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and ability to strictly follow verbal and written instructions.
- Quick learner
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand and follow detailed instructions
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry parts that weigh up to 40lbs
- Ability to work flexible shifts
- High School diploma or GED; education will be verified
- Ability to pass a 7-year criminal history check and drug screen
- Valid driver’s license
Why work for Retronix Semiconductor?
Working with us is your gateway to a career to the world's most advanced manufacturing sites. In addition to helping you gain valuable and transferable work experience, we also offer; great pay and employee benefits, dedicated on-the-job support, as well as the potential for long-term positions. When you work with us you will get:
- Medical, dental, and vision healthcare plans
- Fully covered life insurance
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- On-the-job training and support