Develop your mechanical skills in a rewarding role in semiconductor manufacturing.
We have immediate openings for hard workers with a mechanical aptitude for a Production Technician role in Scarborough, Maine. Pay is $16/hr plus shift differential, if applicable.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Processing material in a chemical/machining environment
- Lifting up to 30lbs regularly, 50lbs occasionally
- Strict adherence to processing guidelines and safety protocol
- Document part cleaning steps through the use of traveler documentation.
- Maintain production logs of critical process applications.
- Ensure proper operation and maintenance of production equipment. This includes daily operation, cleaning, preventive maintenance, and calibrations.
- Strong work ethic
- Quick learner
- Positive attitude
- Mechanical aptitude
- Previous maintenance or chemical handling experience preferred
- Ability to be on your feet at least 10 hours per day
- Comfortable in a noisy environment
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
Job duties are often performed in confined areas, in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 30-50 pounds without assistance and be able to bend into machinery without restrictions is required. May require frequent bending, stooping, kneeling, twisting and occasionally working in unusual positions using full body mobility.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain valuable experience to help establish or grow your career.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Paid life insurance
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks