To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for an experienced Production Technician role based within Hillsboro, Oregon.
- Process parts using both chemical and mechanical cleaning processes
- Maintain production logs of critical process applications and ISO requirements
- Maintain cleanliness of the production area and facilities
- Maintain positive team work and attitude
- Cross train on any necessary production tasks and multi-task when required
- Comply with proper cleanroom activities and protocols
- Repetitive lifting of parts that may weigh up to 40 pounds
- Strict adherence to safety procedures, including use of personal protective equipment
- Safe operation of equipment and safe handling of parts and chemicals used in the production environment
- Ability to identify problems in the production environment and bring them to a supervisor’s immediate attention
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and ability to strictly follow verbal and written instructions
- Sound decision making ability
- Basic understanding of part tracking systems and ability to ensure proper labelling of parts
- Mandatory employee health and safety training and compliance
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
- AA in a technical field or relevant trade school or military experience preferred
- ISO 9000 proficiency is beneficial
- Industrial Chemical knowledge is beneficial
- Kaizen and/or Lean training a plus
- QA experience a plus
- 3+ years of hands on experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience in parts cleaning and coating technologies preferred
- Ability to take SPC measurements and log data
- Computer proficiency required
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 40 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks