To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for an experienced Program Manager role based within Leixlip, Ireland.
- General RTX oversight, managing the team of people in to deliver the program successfully
- RTX safety, quality statement and people management policy owner for the program
- Continually drive the focus on safety, quality and performance throughout the full team to meet the client’s high standards and expectations
- Customer interface between RTX and customer designated program leads
- Presents weekly RTX – Safety, HC (to incl. LTO/absence/lookahead), Quality, Ops, Training, Certification, Continuous improvement – Performance KPIs and trends to customer Program Mgr
- Accountable for tactical delivery of performance to meet the shiftly KPIs
- Solution focused, will proactively highlight and lead or delegate within the RTX team to close any KPI or service related gaps
- Suitably qualified to manage a large team of people in a fast-paced working environment
- Have strong capabilities to manage a team of people throughout the project, mobilisation and demobilisation of resources, ensuring all project deliverables are successfully achieved
- Have strong capabilities in coordinating multiple project activities with the client and third-party contractors
- Demonstrated project management and people management skills, with experience of working in a cleanroom environment
- Ensure RTX teams are PGV Ready for each phase of the program
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.