To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an experienced Project Engineer based in Dublin, Ireland.
- Ensure that company safety and quality policies are fully implemented and complied within the Magnetic Solutions business unit:
- factory manufacturing floor area and workshop
- and on customer sites
- Lead project teams of Engineers and Technicians associated with machine order fulfilment responsible for:
- Review and technically critique engineering designs releases
- Manage controlled implementation of new products and sub-assemblies released from R&D and development activities into manufactured products
- Lead assembly and testing of modules and final system integration and commissioning at the factory and at customer site installations
- Manufacturing process information systems (BAAN ERP) to ensure repeatable and reproducible assembly of large capital equipment systems
- Manage documentation and procedural control at the factory and at customer site installations of:
- Work Order release process, maintenance and close-out
- Parts and assemblies control while work in progress
- Assembly instructions and check sheets
- Module test instructions and test record sheets
- Manage equipment disassembly, cleaning and packing operation
- Manufacturing, installation and commissioning controls
- New work method evaluation and generation of best-known-methods into formal work instructions and procedures
- Manage project specific jigs, fixtures, calibrated equipment and work tools
- Onsite parts management and parts shipments co-ordination during installation
- The candidate will need a FETAC level 8 degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent) with 5 or more years of equipment manufacturing experience
- Detailed knowledge of Electrical / Electronic schematics and circuits
- Expertise in Electrical / Electronic component selection
- Managing teams of people to achieve team goals
- Strong software/ automation knowledge for machine/ controller/ robotics setup
- Strong data compilation and analytical skills
- Experience with ERP production modules in machinery manufacturing environment
- International Electrical / Mechanical /Electro-magnetic Compatibility (EMC) and safety standards and certification process
- Experience of working on vacuum equipment/furnaces in a cleanroom environment would be advantageous but not necessary
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.