Colorado Springs, CO.
To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for an experienced RF Technician role based within Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Minimum: Associates degree in Electronics, Bachelors Degree is a plus
- Sound understanding of RF theory, components, and uses
- Able to troubleshoot to component level
- Excellent soldering and de-soldering skills
- Repairing Multi-layer board experience required
- IPC-JSTD-001 certification is a plus
- Able to operate and troubleshoot the RF generators and rack systems
- Experience with ETO generators is a plus
- Comfortable working around high RF POWER up to 5KW and High voltage up to 6.5 KV
- Computer knowledge: Word, Excel, etc.
- Repair circuit boards:
- Unpack and Enter part in to the computer data base and set priority
- Install unit into a test fixture to confirm fault reported
- Trouble shoot unit to find failure
- Remove and replace the failed component(s)
- Re-test to ensure repair is complete.
- Perform all paperwork
- Clean, Pack and ship
- Support local customers at their site
- Troubleshoot problems
- Perform repairs
- Installed repaired boards
- Help manage day-to-day operations
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks