To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking outstanding individual for a Safety and Quality Manager role.
Your employment will be based at our customer site in Leixlip, Co. Kildare, Ireland.
Some foreign travel may be required.
- Have overall responsibility to ensure that no member of the Retronix PGV program team gets hurt while carrying out their duties.
- Create a safe working environment, where employees feel comfortable raising safety concerns and working with them to resolve any issues.
- Complete a full Safety Assessment and ensure that mitigation steps are in place to manage risks identified.
- Lead the investigation of accidents and injuries associated with the scope of work. This includes identifying hazardous situation that are associated with the incident.
- Carry out proactive daily safety walks engaging with the Retronix and Customer teams and work quickly to resolve any identified hazards.
- Liaise with all stakeholders within the work-zones to ensure correct PPE and general protection is in place.
- Review the customer quality FMEA analysis and in line with this carry out a Retronix Quality Risk Assessment and implement any proactive steps deemed necessary to reduce the risk of any quality impacts.
- Carry out daily direct observations to ensure standardization in terms of how everyone is carrying out their task.
- In conjunction with the Intel Project manager, develop a set of safety and Quality Indicators that can be reviewed and managed to.
- Publish performance to these indicators on a weekly basis and carry out after action reviews in the event of a safety or quality event.
- Seek continuous improvement throughout the project through direct observations and feedback from PGV teams
- Third level degree in Health & Safety or Engineering
- Strong background in a position owning Safety Management at senior level with operational experience
- Strong experience of carrying out Risk Assessment in all aspects of safety in a production or industrial environment and ownership of the execution of required improvements
- Extensive experience of working in an ‘Injury Free’ environment and leading proactive safety engagement with a large service workforce
- Experience in the Semiconductor Industry is desired although not essential
- Result-oriented with a proven and successful record of execution