Shift Supervisor - Co Kildare, Ireland
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for a Shift Supervisor role in Co Kildare, Ireland.
- Manage your respective shift Team of Production and Maintenance Technicians and liaise with the Shift Manager in terms Factory requirements for changes in priorities on a shift by shift basis.
- Maximize the deployment of your shift resources to meet the tool utilization requirements. This will entail close management of breaks and ensuring that all Technicians are carrying out their roles efficiently.
- Responsible for follow up and investigation into any Safety and Quality issues that may arise, in a timely manner.
- Work with the Data Display Centre to manage the shift key indicators, allowing them to make tactical interventions throughout the shift to optimize performance
- High level of safety awareness and adherence to prescribed safety and quality rules and regulations as well as other environmental policies and procedures such as clean room practices are also required.
- Have overall responsibility on shift for training and leadership.
- Assess and assume responsibility for Quality and Integrity of components and sub-components being returned to production.
- Drive efficiencies and process improvements.
- Develop and manage performance indicators.
- Computer Systems: Computer literacy, MS word, excel, PPT, Email
- Ideal Candidates would be employees with previous Semiconductor Production Management Experience.
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 30-50 pounds without assistance and be able to bend into machinery without restrictions is required. May require frequent bending, stooping, kneeling, twisting and occasionally working in unusual positions using full body mobility.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.