As a result of continuing growth and upscaling ambitions during 2020, Retronix is seeking an outgoing and proactive Technical Supervisor to support our team in New Mexico. This is a permanent opportunity.
In this position you will be responsible for the successful management of a small team that supports preventative maintenance. You should have at least 2 years of experience in a supervisor role. More, you must have recent technical experience in the semiconductor industry.
• Take a hands-on approach, working closely with our clients and internal teams to guarantee success
• Manage, develop, and coach a team, ensuring a high level of performance to include the following: safety, quality, productivity, continuous improvement, timekeeping, attendance
• Drive meetings to communicate progress to key stakeholders
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a supervisor role
• Proven experience in managing contract labor teams within a fast pace, high-volume manufacturing or warehouse environment
• Solid background in day to day team management, resource management, issue/conflict resolution
• Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with different business functions
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks