Retronix are delighted to be working on an exciting new large-scale project based in Freiberg, Germany. In order to support our ongoing hiring demands Retronix is seeking multiple experienced Support Technicians for a 20-week contract starting immediately. This is a unique one-off opportunity who would suit anyone with a mechanical background, where accommodation, food and travel will be paid for you.
- Perform the de-installation of semiconductor and solar equipment and systems as part of a skilled team
- Safely delivering and decontaminating equipment at a predetermined location through the use of hand tools and some power/air tools
- Working under the direction of project managers/ equipment specialists
- Meeting the scheduling needs of the customer
- Understanding room limitations and removal logistics
- Equipment removal
- Unloading/loading of trucks
- Decontamination of systems
- Performing additional tasks including equipment harvest
- Staging equipment as directed
- Cross-training and administering support to team members when needed
- High School Diploma or Technical qualification OR
- 2+ years technical experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Customer interaction experience
- Technical background
- Experience with hand tools and some power tools/air tools
- Flexible availability
- Ability to work overtime when necessary and approved
- Accommodation and food allowance will be provided
- Initial travel expenses to and from home country will be covered
- Weekly pay
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 50 pounds is required.
May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry.